Sunday, November 28, 2010

Why Do You Lie?

And tell me you have no prior convictions before a bond hearing where the ADA will have your GCIC?  And tell me you have no idea why you were arrested when the police found you in someone else's house hiding in a closet with a pillow case full of electronics?  And tell me you need to get out and help your sick mama/grandmama/wife/girlfriend/child when they say they haven't seen you in a month and do not know why you thought they were sick?  And tell me that you are my client when you call me on the phone from the jail and you do not sound like my client and when I tell you that you are not my client, tell me that you are my client and you just have a cold?  And tell me you will hire a paid lawyer when we both know we are stuck together? 


Just wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment